What kind of personal data is collected by ASAsense?
If you want to use our products and/or services, you may be asked for some personal data, such as your first and last name, address (delivery/invoicing), bank account number, login, e-mail address, telephone/mobile number, gender, date of birth, or language. We may also ask for other data which we need to deliver our products or services, such as specific preferences and requirements related to the service concerned. When you decide to subscribe to or use a product or service, ASAsense reserves the right to proceed to some prior verifications of your personal data in order to avoid any risk of fraud or insolvency.
Personal data can be collected through various channels, e.g. in writing via order forms or electronic forms on the website, via an electronic form incorporated in our product, via the use of our services, via a telephone call or via SMS. We can also collect your personal data when you subscribe to a service, use the service or product, call us, subscribe to a newsletter, or ask us for information. Your billing and payment data, if applicable, is also stored.
In addition, we collect data on your use of our products, our services, and our website, on the types and brands of devices you use for this and the technical information of these devices. We also collect and process your contact details and payment details, if you use a service which is payable, and your usage data of the product and/or service.
Why does ASAsense collect personal data?
The personal data collected by ASAsense is used to
- inform you about our products and services,
- provide the required products, services or information to you,
- make the information about our products, services and offers more relevant to you,
- improve the quality of our products and services,
- better adapt our products and services to your personal needs,
- register clients for information sessions, workshops or other such activities,
- manage billing and customer administration,
- provide access to restricted parts of our website,
- analyze and solve hardware and/or software problems,
- directly contact our customers,
- better understand the needs of our customers,
- carry out market research and publicity campaigns, e.g. through newsletters,
- combat fraud and/or infringements committed against ASAsense, its employees, customers or suppliers.
Does ASAsense share your personal data?
ASAsense may share your personal data with subcontractors such as publicity agencies, ICT/cloud-suppliers or e-mail service suppliers if they are working for us and assist us in performing our tasks and services or developing our products and services. Our subcontractors can use your personal data only on the basis of our instructions, and are also bound to conform to the GDPR.
Otherwise we do not supply any personal data to third parties, unless we explicitly state that this is required for a specific action, or unless we are required by law to provide said data, e.g. at the request of the competent legal authorities in the framework of a judicial inquiry, or to combat fraud and/or infringements committed against ASAsense, its employees, customers or suppliers.
Is my personal data protected?
Your personal data is handled strictly confidential. We have taken all feasible technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against unauthorized access, unauthorized use, theft or loss. Our security measures are evaluated and adapted regularly so that we can continue to provide a high level of protection. Your personal data is only stored for as long as strictly needed to provide our products and services, and/or to conform to our legal obligations.
What are my rights?
Last update: July 2, 2020